This material discusses in detail the fuse diagrams of the Jaguar F-Type (first generation): 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 release.
Fuses #25 and #26 in the passenger compartment fuse box #2 are responsible for the cigar lighter.
1. Convertible. Removing the left side trunk (battery) cover. Removing the luggage floor well trim.
2. Coupe: Folding back the luggage compartment floor panel and removing the floor panel support block. Removing the left side trunk (battery) cover. Removing the luggage floor well trim.
- Left side box #1: Remove the left side underhood cover, press the clip to release the plastic cover.
- Right side box #2: Open the side cover and press the 2 clips to release the fuse box cover.
Located on the right side of the engine compartment.
- Box #1 (2013-2017 models only) located in the passenger side footwell: Pull back the floor mat/carpet to reveal the access panel. Pull up and remove the panel.
- Box #2 located on the left side A-pillar, below the facia: Unclip the panel to access.